Meeting address: Salvation Army Citadel, 4030 Douglas Street, Victoria, BC, CANADA
As you run your hands across an old quilt, don’t you wish it could tell you all of its secrets? The Victoria Quilters’ Guild Quilt Registration can make your wish a reality. Our guild’s quilt registry began 1985.
Why register your quilt?
- We maintain a historical record of the quilt.
- This information is available to answer future questions about the quilt and its history. We can only provide the information you give us.
- If a quilt goes astray and is found it may be tracked by the number.
Registering is as easy as 1,2,3!
- Take quality photos of your quilt.
- Fill out the Registration Form. VQG Heirloom Quilt Registration form
Or pick one up from our Quilt Registrar at a regular meeting.
- When we have received your form we mail a numbered label to be attached to your quilt back.
Mail your completed form to:
Victoria Quilters’ Guild
Suite #184 – 1581-H Hillside Ave
Victoria British Columbia V8T 2C1
For more information about registering your quilt contact