As you run your hands across an old quilt, don’t you wish it could tell you all of its secrets? The Victoria Quilters’ Guild Quilt Registration can make your wish a reality. Our guild’s quilt registry began 1985.
Why register your quilt?
- We maintain a historical record of the quilt.
- This information is available to answer future questions about the quilt and its history. We can only provide the information you give us.
- If a quilt goes astray and is found it may be tracked by the number.
How to Register
Registering is as easy as 1,2,3!
- Take quality photos of your quilt.
- Fill out the Registration Form (pdf) or pick one up from our Quilt Registrar at a regular meeting.
- When we have received your form we mail a numbered label to be attached to your quilt back.
Mail your completed form to:
Victoria Quilters’ Guild
Suite #184 – 1581-H Hillside Ave
Victoria British Columbia V8T 2C1
For more information about registering your quilt contact email@example.com